- Ensure availability of the boats at times that members need them.
- Ensure the boats are sea worthy by arranging maintenance and servicing
- Encourage members to actively participate in boat maintenance.
Accountabilities and Working Relationships
- Appointed from nominations (and election if contested) by the full
diving membership at the AGM.
- If the Boat Officer is not appointed then the role defaults to the
- Must work in cooperation with the Diving Officer, Training
Officer, Equipment and Dive Managers.
- Must work in cooperation with the Treasurer for financial aspects
relating to Branch Boats.
- Must work in cooperation with the General Committee.
- Reports to the Annual General Meeting on all matters which fall
within his or her responsibilities.