- Ensure all equipment and kit is serviced as per manufacturer
- Collate all test certificates for branch equipment.
- Ensure basic repairs and maintenance to equipment is carried out as required.
- Purchase new equipment where required passing all invoices to the
- Booking in and out of equipment for try dives, training and
- Continue to monitor and develop the clubs equipment to meet
current and future requirements.
Accountabilities and Working Relationships
- Appointed from nominations (and election if contested) by the full
diving membership at the AGM.
- If an Equipment Officer is not appointed than the role defaults to
the Diving Officer.
- May appoint assistance to assist with the day to day operation of
the equipment store and compressor facilities.
- Must work in cooperation with the Diving Officer,
Training Officers and Dive Managers.
- Must work in cooperation with the General Committee.
- Reports to the Annual General Meeting on all matters which fall
within their responsibilities.
- Accountable to the Diving Officer for diving/snorkelling related to
- Accountable to the Treasurer for all financial matters relating to