- To communicate with BSAC Headquarters and other Organisations on
Behalf of the General Committee
- Organise, in consultation with the Chairman, the Committee
Meetings and the Branch General Meetings.
- Taking minutes at Committee Meetings and General Meetings of the
Branch and for publishing and circulating them to appropriate members.
- Notifying BSAC Headquarters of any changes to the membership of
the General Committee, especially after the Annual General Meeting.
Accountabilities and Working Relationships
- Appointed by nomination (and election if contested) by the full
diving members at AGM.
- Reports to the Annual General Meeting on all matters which fall
within their responsibilities.
- Must work in cooperation with the General Committee.
- Accountable to the General Committee.
Advanced diver - AI