- Ensure the branch welfare policy is kept current and up to date
with BSAC policy.
- Ensure voluntary CRB/DBS checks are carried out where appropriate.
- Ensure risk assessments are maintained for each activity where
- Ensure the welfare of junior members is at the forefront of branch
- Liaise between club members, BSAC HQ and the committee on welfare
- Encourage all members to take a responsible attitude towards
safeguarding the welfare of all vulnerable people.
Accountabilities and Working Relationships
- Appointed from nominations (and election if contested) by the full
diving membership at the AGM.
- Must work in cooperation with the Diving Officer,
and Dive Managers.
- Must work in cooperation with the General Committee.