- Organise Lectures, set dates and arrange suitable
instructors to do each lecture.
- Organise Pool Training and arrange suitable
- Organise open water training as and when required.
- Keep a record of each student's progress on lectures and pool
- Arrange one-to-one tuition for students with issues with a suitable
- Arrange Exams when students are ready.
- Organise club based Skill Development Courses.
- To store copies of training records and qualifications supplied by
Accountabilities and Working Relationships
- Appointed from nominations by the Diving Officer following
- If the Training Officer is not appointed then the role
defaults to the Diving Officer.
- Accountable to the Diving Officer for pool, open water and theory diver
- Must work in cooperation with the Diving Officer,
and Dive Managers.
- Accountable to the Treasurer for financial aspect relating to diver training.
- Must work in cooperation with the General Committee.