- Receive and process all transactions for all of the clubs Bank
- Ensure any club members who have invested their own money on an
essential club item are promptly reimbursed.
- Maintain a record of all transactions to allow easy visibility of
- Produce and present an Accounts Summary to the committee at each
- Discuss any budgeting and large expenditure issues with the
committee members to ensure expenditure remains within budget.
- Ensure the list of authorised signatories is maintained.
- Note all cash amounts held as floats.
- Present to the A.G.M the annual accounts together with a report on
Accountabilities and Working Relationships
- Appointed from nominations (and election if contested) by the full
diving membership at the AGM.
- Reports to the Annual General Meeting on all financial aspects
relating to the Branch.
- Accountable to the General Committee for all financial matters
within the Branch.
- Cooperate with the Membership Secretary.
- Cooperate with the Branch Officers and General Committee.